Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Manly Quiche

*GASP!* I almost forgot to post today!!

No baby photos... she's been bad! Well she hasn't, but she was a cry baby in the bath tonight. It was a rough day! I mean.. how would you like it if you got bundled up, put in a backpack, carried across town to be forced to drink a vaccine and get two shots and then get dragged back to be thrown into a tub of hot water? Yeah.. you wouldn't be so happy either! Actually she was pretty good when I came home and she cried before getting in the bath not when she got in the water.

So tired today!!  I didn't work out like I thought I would since I had to go to the office today.

Anyway.. about the quiche! They are manly mini quiches... I just chopped up some veggies and a jalapeno and grilled some sausage and mixed it into the egg, poured it into the little silicon cupcake wrappers and baked it at 200 for 20 min. So tasty!! I wanna do some with bacon wrapped around it.

Ok ok... here's some fan service!


No comments: