Saturday, February 9, 2013

RUN!

I ran 9km yesterday... I thought it was going to be 10 but I underestimated my path! The problem with Zombies run! is that it doesn't tell you how far you've run, just tells you zombies are coming and that you better get moving! I was chased by zombies about 6 times and I evaded them all!! It's really tough sometimes! I feel like they only come right when I start up a hill or something... inconsiderate zombies!!

Here's another strange thing about the game (well besides the difficult to use playlist methodology) I somehow picked up 3 axes and 2 toolboxes... how did I carry this and not get mauled by zombies? That's more axes than I  have hands, and also quite heavy and cumbersome... finally... could you please stop dropping your sports bras and underwear when you run from the zombies? I have more than enough and am tired of picking it up!

See you.... and RUN!

No comments: