Friday, March 29, 2013

Opening day

Hey everybody it's opening day and I just couldn't think of a better way to start over again . today Emma and I are watching the opening game with the Giants and Carp. Unfortunately we can't watch the Tigers live.  I will buy her a Tigers outfits soon. It's been a long time stay posted just really is I just haven't felt like it. It's just been really busy all having a baby and everything else going on with life and my co worker quit recently so during our busiest month I'm working alone. Anyway I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to continue posting more. Tonight's post is brought to you by Google Voice typing. Love from me and Emma. Cheers

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I hope you guys find a new coworker to assist you in the work load! Being the (or one of the) only one(s) working is extremely stressful. Keep up the hard work, brother!

BTW, Emma is one of the 3 greatest kids on the face of the earth! :D