Friday, November 9, 2012

Bizzy

So... I just pretty much achieved my bench press goal, so for the end of the year I'm starting this "Bizzy" 21 day work out and diet plan with supplements! Something I've never done before... let's hope it works :) I'll start the first week of December so I will finish before Christmas... it's a lot of work, but hopefully I'll get some good results! Here's what the plan is like: 20 minutes of 1min rep HIIT slow/fast followed by a superset of circuit weight training x 2, with 5 minutes jog + 5 minutes run and 2 more circuits! I did legs today and it's pretty awesome! By awesome I mean... painful!

It's almost Thanksgiving so it's time to start planning dinner! I haven't even bought the turkey yet, but we'll take care of that on Thor's Day. We'll just do a simple dinner... stuffing, turkey, mashed potatoes, succotash...  and pie!

See you space cowboys!

No comments: