Thursday, November 8, 2012

Top Chef!

Today Top Chef is back! I love cooking shows so much, I suffer through buffering on hulu for some Rachel Ray TV shows!! Anyway.. with no relation to Top Chef, I made Tequila Spanish Mussels and Clams!!  I think it's spanish.. only because I put tomatoes in it and it looks like a paella without the saffron rice!

Anyway, that brings me to my new favorite kitchen tool... and this tool has been around forever! This tool has given me the nickname of "Sauce Master" -- the mortar and pestle:
Here's my favorite recipe for salad dressing: 3 cloves of garlic, 3 pinches of salt, a few pepper berries, a dash of cumin seeds and a pinch of habanero. Mash it up nicely then pour in a tablespoon of vinegar and 1/4 cup of olive oil. pour this over your salad and mix well!

---
Now that today's cooking is out of the way.. let's talk about my mood. I've been really out of energy lately.. and I'm pretty sure why. I've been spending a lot of time in front of the pc and it's kinda wearing me out I think... I've been at a real energy loss, I've been having to push it sometimes to give Emma Grace the energy she deserves.

I had a good day today getting away from the computer and shopping so I can see that that is causing some trouble. I'm losing weight lately so hopefully that will help too!

Finally here is me and my angel!!


See you space cowboys!

No comments: