Wednesday, December 12, 2012

almost... like a grenade

I almost didn't post or exercise today.. but I broke under 103kg today so I did it anyway! Go me!! ... so tiring! Today I emptied my tank on the 20 min HIIT -- number 5 and 6 were especially painful. BPM was 187 on my max... that's a beating heart! My usual resting HR is 50-60 and when I just wake up, around 40 something ... so pretty fast!

Anything exciting to report about? Well, we're happy that North Korea shot off their rocket finally... maybe they'll stop now and never shoot another one again! I think the biggest concern with their damned rockets is not if they are shooting at someone or not, but if it will actually launch and fly like they want it... I'm afraid it might fall out of the sky and crush my house! Their last few tries have been almost comically bad!

I have pictures by the way... here are some shots of Emma at the photo studio:








No comments: