Monday, December 3, 2012

Bizzy Day 2 -- Biohazard Cafe

Red and Green Herb mix! Full health restored!

Who's afraid of the Tyrant?

We got guns ... Emma is scary!

Saying good bye to her gun

No wonder the virus spread so easily!  They just leave it on the counter tops.

Herb potions! .. they don't stop the outbreak though.

Ok... I went to Biohazard cafe in Shibuya, it was really fun! They have a really neat themed menu, and they bring your meat to your table like a Brazilian BBQ.

So, I'm on Bizzy day 2. Man I'm sore! I've done the exercise before, but still... it's brutal! Today I do it again, and tomorrow I do it one more time... then I get my first day off! YaY! Too bad Wednesday night is a manager meeting thing.

Here's my goal: I started Monday morning at 106kg... *gasp* I want to be under 100kg by the end of this... I was kinda bloated yesterday so I'm already down to 104kg :) 1.xx kg per week shouldn't be very hard :)

see you space cowboys!

No comments: