Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 1

Up at 4:00am because this little angel woke up! I went back to sleep for a little bit, then got up at 4:30. I went to bed around 10 last night only to be woken up by Rieko's friend's great timing on line -- just as I was drifting off, she got two quick messages!  It's not a big deal, just that it was perfect timing, a few seconds earlier or later and it wouldn't have been so jarring -- it just seemed to happen right when I was on descent into dreamland... it's like airplanes; they can take a lot of turbulence during flight, but if you shake them up on the final descent it's game over! -- I'll get back to that later.

It's 5:30 now, I've taken my morning supplements and multi-vitamins, filled up my little tupperware container with my protein and packed up my supplements I'll need while at work -- it's 8 pills! Breakfast was just a couple eggs, bell pepper and dessert of yogurt with a little scoop of protein to taste the flavor -- it's my first taste and I liked it. Monday mornings are tough since I have to get up and get moving to get out the door by 6am -- I'm feeling super wired, I don't know if it's the supplement or that I'm excited to start the diet or what... but I hope I keep feeling this good! I'll try to keep posting everyday with how I feel on it.

Going back to talking about sleep... Does anyone else have audio hallucinations before sleeping? It's like the sound part of my brain goes into a dream before the rest of my body... I hear random things before I sleep. Not noises going on in the room, but just suddenly I'll hear a song I know, or some dialogue from a movie I've heard or just some random noises -- this usually happens in that limbic state between awake and sleep.. it's really weird.

Well let me know space cowboys! Be seeing you!

No comments: