Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Diet Don'ts





Cake and Sweets all you can eat for 980 yen... seriously? I puked after lunch.. I started to get "high" feeling and my stomach started to hurt and I started craving salty food. Rieko's stomach hurt for a few days. I'm still a whopping 102 kilo! :( Today I just did a quick jog before it started raining, 2k in 10 min... this tubby can still move when he tries!! I'm also getting stronger on my benchpress, last week I dropped a dumbbell on my chest and then a few days later I wasn't able to finish a set, but yesterday I did 3x5 and 1x8 so the day after tomorrow I should be up to 5x5 ... I hope.. so maybe 1 or 2 more weeks and I'll clear the 100kg mark! I'm also starting to incorporate burn-out days and jogging days, so maybe if a miracle happens I'll start trimming down as I finish my goal of clearing the 100kg mark!! So, this year, I'll have done 2 exercise goals, run a marathon and bench my body-weight and/or clear 100kg.

Anyway, I hope y'all are better at resisting temptation than I am!

See you space cowboys.

No comments: