Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 3

"Greetings Earthlings, we are now taking over your radio"

--- 5 points for that reference...
Anyway... Here we are, Day 3, of za Bizzy... no delirium, no fatigue, just sore muscles and a lighter me... This morning I was 102.6 and 22.7% body fat... that's 3.4 kg from Monday morning (granted I had GORGED on risotto and ice-cream Sunday night) The weight loss should slow from here.

I'm feeling good so far, and Rieko has been very helpful, not teasing me by making pasta dishes or buying Tim Tams from the store. I'm not much into carbs, but dessert ... mmm mmmm mmm... I think my diet has been good so far, here's my breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with zucchini and a chicken sausage. Last night's dinner was a great cold shabu-shabu salad with avocado, mizuna and celery (I added a little extra tuna to mine while Rieko ate some giant shu-mai) -- lunch was just a shredded pork and veggie sautee... I've been meaning to eat some fruit, but I've just been so full I don't think about it.

This diet also has me taking 2 protein shakes a day at snack time. For the first time ever, I ordered some protein from Body Building.com and it is SO good... I got chocolate peanut butter, I mix it with some hot water and it's like a hot-chocolate! Tomorrow is finally a rest day! I hope I can make it through today's routine... it's just super brutal!

So... that was boring right? How about I post some photos from Thanksgiving... please avert your eyes if my ginormous stomach makes an appearance.




No comments: