Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Bizzy!

Well.. Thanksgiving is over and Crystal and LeeAnn are back in Texas.. Starting tomorrow I begin the 21 day Bizzy Diet... Actually it's only 19 days since the last 2 days are rest days.. I have a slew of supplements to take, and I'm essentially cutting out all processed/refined carbohydrates for this diet! I'll be operating on leafy green veggies and fruits with lean meats. I'll work out 4 days a week, for a total of 12 times.. Let's see how much I can change my body during this time! Really I'm trying to lose fat, so this should work very nicely... then I have to get through Christmas with my parents without going up a pants size... if that works out maybe I can finally get back under 100kg, or 20% body fat, whichever comes first! I want to have a surprising check-up next spring :)

(No more Turkey Risotto!)

Anyway, going to bed early so I can get rest up for this challenge!

See you space cowboys and cowgirls!


No comments: