Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 5 - End of Week 1 and Pomegranates


I'll have to add some pictures to this, but for now we will be picture free!
So, this week has just ended, 2 more weeks of Bizzy and I'll be done! -- Not sure if I'll lose the next 3kg I want or not, but I'll definitely get in some better shape. Leg day, I'm lucky to walk home from the park after all of leg exercises! Yesterday, we went to COSTCO so I broke the diet a little with some cheesecake samples. I made up for it with more veggies and protein today! Just because it's now rice/refined carbs, doesn't mean it has to be boring. Tonight I'm stuffing some mushrooms with some steamed veggies for dinner.
We got 6 king sized pomegranates from COSTCO and had one yesterday night. They are SUPER huge, and so tasty. It's been so long since I've had one, Rieko and I ate it like popcorn!
Anyone watching Green Arrow? I'm a little disappointed they're using the Huntress with him, She's part of the Batman family! I mean, her "origins" are similar, but without Batman and Bruce Wayne it's just weird !!!
Looking forward to this weekend with no exercise! Wednesday night's new person party really tired me out!
Earthquake!!!! we're okay though...
See you space cowboys!

No comments: