Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 4

Day 4! I'm sleepy today -- but maybe that's due to the new employees welcome party last night that kept me out until 11:30! After showering and brushing my teeth I was in bed by midnight, just in time for Emma to wake up.. she hasn't been able to sleep much at night lately :( Then woke up at 4:30 to start work! YaY! T.T

Today is my first day off from the Bizzy routine. I'm kinda happy :) It's such a challenging work out routine, but the exercises are all body-weight so it's as hard as I make it..

Today is another busy day personally... going here, there everywhere!

Gotta save some energy for tomorrow's workout! last one of the first week! 8 more to go after that! Right now I'm holding at 103kg... doing pretty good so far, just 3 more kg!

No comments: