Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Angel food cake

After all the talking... it is finished!





Today's the first day I've skipped a workout... well,  I didn't skip it, I stopped in the middle. Maybe I'm just too sleepy or worn out but weight I've done before just was unmoveable!! I'll have to either take it back down by the smallest amount or try again tomorrow with fresh muscles.

Cake turned out nicely if I do say so myself... Rieko likes it... she's been nibbling on it from the fridge, the cake looks like a leaning tower of Pisa now!
Emma had her 1 month check up, she's up 1kg and 7cm from last month.

See you space cowboy.

1 comment:

donnacp said...

Is that 3rd slice moms? Way to go on your first angel food cake. It turned out great and I know it taste very good. You know what happened to my first one, "PLOP". Glad Emma Grace has gained a little weight. She'll be wanting to go on a diet all too soon. Time stops for no one. You've hit 30, watch the time whiz by. You'll look back and say where did time go, I remember when I was in my 30's, no Emma Grace, there's no fat on your hips. 'lol