Saturday, August 4, 2012

Men's Accessories

This accessory is something everyman needs, look at how stylishly  I wear my little baby accessory:
Today we had our second poop fiasco, unlike the shotgun fiasco, this one was well contained, except, it was like this open - see  poop -clean - change - pee - clean - change- poop- clean change bath! Bless the stars it wasn't in the bath nor was it a shotgun attack upon our living room!
Today I fixed some comfort food, kind of like down home cooking. I made some fried okra (using grits for breading -- didn't have cornmeal) and barbeque lamb ribs with my own lazy homemade bbq sauce (minced onions, garlic, bellpepper, tomato ketchup, red-wine, cumin, chili, sushi vinegar) Quite tasty, but the presentation was mmm not so great after changing diapers :)

 see? :( not so pretty. But after all Rieko's been through at the hospital and how she's been feeling, I thought a nice rich home-cooked meal with a really great taste and kind of rare foods would really be helpful since she's been eating the same old same old for the past few weeks.

And who doesn't like fried okra?

No comments: