Sunday, July 15, 2012

At a loss.

It's hotter than sudden death sauce rubbed on your eyeball... makes it hard to thing of fun things to write about. Today we were hanging out with the neighbors and his little girl had a wipe out and busted her eye. Kids will be kids! They're still not back yet from going to visit a doctor to see if her eye is ok.

We spent most of the day today going to the photo studio to take pictures of Rieko's belly -- We got a free coupon for  photos, but apparently the coupon was only for the photo taking and a single print. Also, our digital data is held hostage for a year, then we can pay $5 to get them to burn it to a disc for us... YaY business! I understand they are trying to make money off us, but seriously... c'mon.. how can I email the prints or post them on my blog? We all know that's why I'm there! We're in the 21st century, who wants something as mundane as a paper print?? (plus even the smallest print costs a lot! ) If they gave me the CD I could go to 7-11 and print out enough for the whole neighbourhood <-- that's right! British spell-check! --  for the amount they want to charge for a print.

Tomorrow I'll take some pics (if I remember) as I cut down this roast I bought to make steaks! :) It's our little way to save money and also get thick cut steaks that we can't buy in the local supermarkets.

Lately I downloaded some comic book readers and comic-rack from the android market, Comic-book reader mobi is great... no.. terrific for the phone, but, Comic Rack is seriously good! on a tablet, each page comes in at about the same size as a pulp graphic novel, or you can turn it sideways and read half of the page at a time, zoomed in, and zoom out for for 2 page spreads.

 ... 19 more days.. can you believe it? Check out me trying to knock out some Morse Code to Emma (she didn't tap back surprisingly).

Look our hands are making a heart shape!!! <3 (Yes I'm wearing my black Vibrams)

1 comment: