Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence day

Happy 4th of July everyone!

*** EDIT ***
Yesterday I had a migraine... I never find relief for my migraines... EVER... if you know me, I usually look like a zombie since the migraines usually last for about 3 days and I spend it in a daze trying every home remedy I can think of and avoiding lights... Yesterday, I'm not sure which was the cure, but I had a breakfast omlette topped with sudden death sauce, and drank a double strong ginger tea just after. A few minutes later, I was right as rain and at lunch I did al the cutting for the dresser!!

Next migraine, it's Habanero Ginger tea for you!!

In honor of the 4th, I bought some small fireworks and Rieko and I set them off tonight.

We didn't fire up the grill but I made some burgers for dinner today:




































That's an apple slaw made with yogurt for seasoning. Double cheese burger with avocado and saute onions.
I'm so excited and nervous about Emma's birth! I don't want Rieko to rush, and I want everything to go smoothly.I hope I'll be a good father for her!

Changing the subject slightly.. lately I've been dying for sleep! I've passed straight out twice in my chair and twice on the floor of the living room.. what's going on? is the heat sapping my energy? I've been making a pint to get a little sun each day.. maybe that's killing me...

I'd talk more but it'd probably bore you....
Here's my burger recipe:
Diced onions
Oatmeal
1 Egg
98% lean ground beef
Chicken soup bouillon
Salt
Garlic Powder
** Edit round 2**
I wish I had the time, oven and audience to make a cake like Momma always made.. We're planning on doing the strawberry/blueberry flag cake once Emma is old enough to eat it.
Love and Peace

No comments: