Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Try-a-holic

Road the bike today yay! ... got a flat tire today... no! T.T  Here's the culprit:
I don't know what it is, but it was beautifully stuck in my tire, flush to the outside and straight in! If it weren't hollow maybe my tire would have kept pressure like a magic trick.
Ah well, at least I made it to work on time! Thanks to Rieko, she came and met me halfway on the way home with a bike bag -- Bikes can't go on the train without a bag, even if they aren't all the way in the bag -- so I could take my bike home.


Today I saw something called "Black Blood of the Earth".. it's a coffee concentrate drink brewed cold with some kind of vacuum extraction technique that apparently gives it enough concentrated caffeine that it could kill you if you drank 14 vials straight... or something like that... but really, this isn't Futurama, I don't think you'll be able to get that many down before you start feeling and seeing some serious side-effects! But I digress. I love me some coffee... I have a French Press, an Espresso machine, a hot dripper with timer and both a hand and electric grinder. I really want to get a vacuum brewer someday soon, you know the one, with a burner underneath and some kind of syphon which makes it look like some crazy science experiment. Now I want to try out some kind of vacuum brew.. but obviously I don't have any stuff like that on hand -.- oh well, maybe I can get an aeropress or something and get some kind of agitator machine... I'm thinking on a cheap solution I can get some kind of a vacuum bag and some kind of a vibrating thing, I'd really like one of those things that gently oscillates blood or a little magnetic thing that we used in chemistry that spins in a beaker.  ... Well, at the very least I'll probably pick up one of those nitrogen thingies that you use for making pressurized whipped cream and try it out! I really want to make my own black blood of the earth!

Tomorrow and Friday will be coding days ... yay -.-

On that note, let's look at my Reuben and we'll see you next time space cowboys.

No comments: