Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday The Thirteenth!

Corgi in a wooden box to quell your 13th worries!!

Tremendous Bill, my dad, turned 73 on July 6th, I hope everyone wished him a happy birthday.. or at least wished him an amicable day?

Since last week, Rieko has really been feeling better... she's got some hustle in her bustle!Today while I walked over to a cheap haircut place, she went to the city and shopped and bought me clothes after eating a great lunch at the ramen shop where dreams are made: Ozakura.

Tomorrow, weather and belly permitting, we're going to the Karaoke place :)

see you space cowboys

2 comments:

donnacp said...

Corgy in a box, I love that. Lily is so cute, and so are u.
DP

Unknown said...

I felt like it's kinda a corgi in a coffin (she's in a pine box right ;p) So it's pretty good for Friday the thirteenth