Monday, September 24, 2012

Back in the saddle.


Hmm.. so much to write about! but I don't want to bore you with too much.

I could go on a long spiel about the iPhone 5, but I'll save that for a more boring day. How about today I bore you with the fun of going to the office two days in a row.. Yippie!

Actually even more boring... I set up my computer to put "NVFLASH" on my transformer. I'm itching to try out jelly bean and a custom rom, so I've been backing up my stuff and syncing the back up to box.net .. do you have box? I got 50gb free!! from free cloud storage, I think I have close to 100GB...  I hardly ever use box now that I'm on windows :( On linux I had an rsync to automatically put my photos in box. *yawn* what a boring topic! Anyway, I'm waiting for my back up to sync before I try unlocking my device... once I unlock, then I'll NVFLASH and try out a custom ROM.

Ok ok... I said I wasn't going to bring up the iPhone, but I just want to say something in passing. I went over to the store behind my house and looked at the iPhone 5... I have to say.. it looks nice, but, I just don't get it... why make such a small phone when the other smartphones have big screens? When I had the iPhone 3gs, I thought it was a great size until I got the samsung galaxy sII lte... and it's awesome! The screen makes all the difference... Now I wouldn't mind getting a note, but I'd love the s3! Big screen, high speed, and neat new stuff!

Maybe some more tomorrow.

Until then,
See you space cowboy.

No comments: