Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baked blackbeans

What's baked blackbean?
I'm not too sure what all it entails, but it's a jellybean (the newest upgrade for android) rom and it's pretty neat. I like the black with glowing blue accents :) However, the keyboard layout is US, not Japanese!!
Other than that it's really neat and fun.

Hmm.. what's new in life?
I7m sleeping earlier and waking up earlier... 4:30am :) yeah.. it's crazy early, but... it's nice :)

I started a new training program, you run as hard as you can as long as you can and mark it as your base time. Then cut that in half and run it in an interval with twice that for recovery.. try to run it 6 to 8 times in one session.... if you're not about to puke or fall over.. you're not doing it right!!

It's almost eleven so I'm off to bed.

See you space cowboys!

No comments: