Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm back!

I was in America for 10 days on business, and I've been back a week. I'm getting back in the swing of things I suppose!
Here's my first post back :) sorry for the delay!

America was interesting after being in Japan for so long. One of the first things I noticed were the immigration people... they were seriously rude! I'm so used to everyone in Japan being so polite when the talk to you, it was surprising to be treated so gruffly. Also.. the TSA scanning and everything is CRAZY. After the trip I feel like I could sleep for at least a week!

Anyway, here's a picture of today's cooking:
Peanut butter chocolate oatmeal cookies!!
Maybe tomorrow I'll talk about the iPhone 5

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where in the states were you?

Unknown said...

Where in the states were you?

Unknown said...

I was in Atlanta and San Fransisco with 1 day in Dallas. I felt like it was such a long and tiring trip.