Thursday, May 24, 2012

Crowded trains and sleepy brains

It's always a long day when I go to the office.

  Today I had a meeting near a train station my train passes through, so I don't have to transfer, but it's super crowded so no sitting down. I changed into my vibrams while standing though so it's all good. And it's an express, so more crowded but at least 20 minutes faster!!

Today I ran another HIIT on schedule, but balls is it hard. I start sprinting/jogging, but by the 5th sprint it's walk/jog/sprint, and at number 8 it's stagger/sprint... Maybe 2 more Weeks to get into it?


Today in coding:

I'm working on putting together a little android app that will get me some scores from baseball.yahoo.jp and show the standings, maybe into a widget.

So, today I got a little button and some text. Click the button and it downloads the data, then loops through it until I find the table I want and starts spitting out the text.
Next up, splitting the string into substrings, storing the data and printing it on the screen

no pictures today, see you space cowboy.

No comments: