Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Today in Review

Busy day!
Let's not talk about work. Currently sales are in a slump -- where is the love?
Today is a rainy day so instead of doing a 15 minute HIIT like planned, I ran up the stairs five times in reps of two each. Number five laid me out! How long till I get into better shape? All the marathon training has killed my muscles for exploding. I can go run 30km in 3 hours or so but up and down the stairs for 10 minutes? -Dead.
I think this year, from this week I'm going to dedicate to making good habits and self-improvement. Each day I want to do  some exercise, and some study. I found a great app on the Droid for kanji study, so I'm putting a couple runs in during the day. I'll try to write this blog before the end of the day.
In the news:
Tokyo Sky Tree opened today! It's 3000 yen to go to the top, someday
I'll pay and go up, but it's impossible until after July!
Our baby Emma is the size of a butternut squash! Less than 3 months until she will be born! It's exciting no? We bought a baby carrier, I can't wait to use it! Photo attached with a hairy baby.

see you space cowboy.





No comments: