Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday shopping

Yay! Got baby stuff!! :)

Up to our eyeballs in the baby goods now! I got a neat little Snoopy garment that is for boys or girls -- it's red -- and we got other Disney garments. Got a baby bath, baby bed, mosquito netting etc! Getting ready!

On a different note, I got new shoes today, it's so hard to find shoes in my size, but I got 2 pair for 6000 yen!
Busy Saturday! I feel like we went all over everywhere!

I got a guitar today that my brother in law bought about 20 years ago so I re-strung it tonight. It's missing a head so it's really hard to adjust string 4 so I kinda half-heartedly tuned it. I broke the 'A' string so I put the old one back :( at least now it has 5 new strings and 6 strings total! I got the first three big strings in tune so tomorrow I'll finish and start learning :)

Tomorrow there are so many things to do! Movie, build dresser, shop for a tablet... so much! what to do what to do! Only tomorrow will reveal what will be.

see you space cowboy.

No comments: