Thursday, May 31, 2012

Honky Tonk Widgets

Shucks Howdy!

(how much longer can I keep it up?)

Good morning world! Nothing like waking up at 4:30 to get to work! Actually... the hour isn't so bad once you get out of the bed!!
It's just that small window between the alarm going off and getting up that's actually difficult, and it doesn't help when your dog wakes you up during the night... Better get used to that with a baby on the way!!
Emma's check up went well, the doctor said there is now a 90%-100% chance that she's a girl, which is good since we've been calling her Emma... Emmanuelle is a fine name, but not what we wanted to choose for a boy.
Jamming to the Paper cut chronicles today on the way to work, just realized my fingers feel like papercuts after yesterday's guitar practice... My poor squishy fingers!! Until I master it, I'm just rocking the chromatic scale and G,C and D chords. It's hard work! but I think -- hope -- our daughter will appreciate her dad being able to play a little on the guitar. Also, it's surprisingly relaxing!

This week I've been a total slouch when it comes to working out. I've just been lightly doing chin-ups... with my body-weight I suppose chin-ups can't be "light" push-ups and a little bit of cardio. Surprisingly I'm down 3kg from Sunday!! (also about 100grams from last Friday.) I'd like to drop about 8kg, but I've been changing so many things lately, it's hard to focus on it. Becoming a manager has severely messed with my schedule -- 12 hour days is the norm! :(

Mmm.. oh yeah! like the title says, I haz widget action!! I'm about to write another using a different layout and try to update it with baseball data. Pretty cool no? I think so...

Until next we meet!!

See you space cowboy.

No comments: