Sunday, May 27, 2012

Transformers! And Cameras.

This weekend has been a crazy shopping weekend.
We finally got a video camera for when we have our baby, it's super awesome!!

Here are the specs:
JVC full-high vision camera.
Face recognition etc
32gb internal storage with SDXC capacity.
And the fun part:
Wi-Fi! We can set up not only to download it from the camera to a computer, but also as a streaming video source!!
Not only that, we can use our smartphones to monitor the video and control it remotely... pretty neat right?
We'll use it to share live events with y'all back home :)

Speaking of transformers... I got the Transformer tablet!
It's really cool, but, I didn't root before upgrading the firmware!! O.o now I have to suffer through ads in my browsing!
I'm looking around XDA for their downgrade instructions. This thing has serious battery-life and typing like it's a laptop is really nice.

now I don't need my laptop :( .. I have 50gb on box.net and about 5 gb on dropbox, so I have enough storage to keep files like on a laptop.

Tomorrow back to work and working out... :( I gained about 2 kg this weekend!!

see you space cowgirls

No comments: