Monday, May 21, 2012

May 22

Hello World!

Last weekend I started learning Android programming, it seems fairly straightforward, but kind of irritating how you have to switch between the xml and the code. I haven't tried enough yet to really make any assumptions though, we'll find out soon if I can make my Hanshin Tigers app before their season ends!!

I'm starting a "diet" and exercise plan so I started the blog to keep track of it. Of course I'll also use it to talk about other things, writing is supposed to be good for you right?!

My weight-lifting routine is crazy intense, I have yet to complete a full set-- here's what I do 3 days a week:
  • Wide-grip chin-ups / chin-up negatives
  • Sissy squats
  • Clean, jerk and press
  • Stomach vacuums
  • Heavy bench press
  • Sumo pile squats
  • Swiss ball pullovers
  • Dragon flag negatives

Then other days, I train with interval running -- HIIT: 30seconds sprint, 1min jog repeat 10 times.

Park training:
  • Chin-ups
  • Squat-jumps
  • Body-weight row
  • Stomach Vacuums
  • Dips
I just started Monday, so I hope I can keep it up!

No comments: