Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Long Day

Fun day today.

Went to a parenting class today for first time parents.. after boring us by reading aloud the text in a booklet they gave us, we finally got to try wearing the baby belly and walking around. No surprise, but with how big I am and how I work out with heavy weights, I didn't really notice the weight of the belly much. It had a weird feel though on my balance, and the material is super comfy, I want a pillow made from the fake belly! I'd like a harness like that for weight training, seems like I could put it on and do chin-ups or push-ups and really increase my training!

Washing the baby was fun though, with my big hands and arms, I feel like the baby will feel safe when I wash her. Rieko is a bit worried about washing the baby though because she's smaller and not as strong. And let me tell you, those baby dolls are SUPER heavy!! It's a surprise how heavy the heads and bodies are.

I did another round of weight training this morning... GAH! What was I thinking when I planned this exercise routine? I'm lucky if I can scrape myself up off the floor after the second set of dragon flag negatives (I can do 3-ish now). I've been such a chocolate monster lately though I have to keep trying! Maybe I'll cinch down my diet a bit more. I figure I'll get stricter next week once I get used to my new exercise schedule.

Speaking of schedules... I woke up at 4:30am on Monday for the eclipse, and I have to say, I liked it. I've woken up every day this week at 4:30 (and gone back to sleep since I had nothing to do) I think this could be a good thing to do!

Picture of the fake belly below! and the crazy awesome moth thing I saw today!





















-see you space cowboy.

No comments: