Tuesday, August 7, 2012

2 step authenticate

First let's start with a picture!!
Today was my first day back at the office after Emma came home... what a pain! So far, and I worried about her. But at least I got pictures like the one above ↑

Let's see... in other news, I wiped my phone and completely reverted it to stock, then installed some of the stuff I backed up for this occasion. Now the phone is going nice and smooth and no more FC (force crash). I got something great ... and got Rage of Bahamut use my referral code if you play : djm32221 -- or friend me as Riechao. It's a pretty nifty game, it's kinda fun though and doesn't waste much time, and kinda simulates card-collecting, which is always fun!

Another nifty thing... 2-step authorization for google accounts with a mobile app. I feel so high tech, I pull out my phone and there's a 6 digit code that expires in 10 seconds! Anyway, it's a really good great feature of google accounts! You can even have them call you with a code. So, it gives you a password and a second system to verify you truly are who you say you are when you log in.  Everyone should turn it on.

Back to Emma... had a migraine today only got about 3 hours of sleep last night Emma can be very active sometimes, but mainly last night I didn't fall asleep until late and got up early. She's a skinny baby, but she's so cute!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is adorable. She seems so happy and very alert. Love her so much. Wish I could hold her.

Unknown said...

We Wish you could hold her too!!