Sunday, August 19, 2012

Meatloaf.

 Wasn't yesterday's baby picture cute? She has such a hard life! Cry, drink milk, poop, sleep... repeat.. Every time she's awake she's looking for something to eat.. I bet she dreams of milk (since that's the only thing she's actually experienced in life so far)

Today I made a braised meatloaf... it is MMMMMmmmmm good!!! I made a shiitake mushroom gravy, then put my meatloaf in the gravy, toasted the top and then spooned some mushroom gravy over it... if I weren't so tired today ( I did a pretty heavy work out) I  would have opened the oven and spooned some gravy up every 15 minutes or so. Even without it, the meatloaf is moist, and the gravy is divine, though maybe a little salty (it was reduced from slow cooking in the oven)

Tomorrow we start all over at 4:30-5:30 or so so I'm off to bed for the night.

See you space cowboys!

P.S. today I got immortal in HON! :) went 15/0 with Lord Salforis jungling :)

3 comments:

donnacp said...

Yum the meatloaf looks good, wish I had a bite. You've become quite a chief. Keep up the good work or cooking,

Unknown said...

I'm the boss! (chief :p)
Yeah, the meatloaf was awesome!

Unknown said...

I thought you were referring to Muffy-chan as the meatloaf, so mean