Friday, August 17, 2012

TGIF


Happy Friday everyone!

The computer is up and running albeit with a quirky Windows 8 -- I'm in SLI mode right now, maybe I'll pull SLI off and just run the two cards side-by-side.. If I watch a video, and play a game I can only do one at a time or the video slows down.

We watched Masterchef yesterday, so we had steak tonight! I dare say my steaks are much better cooked than the masterchef candidates.. I make a truly nice rare steak :) Heated all the way through, but still purple/red in the center it was super tasty.. served with my favorite summer salad, cucumbers and tomatoes with olive oil drizzle and cottage cheese with some cracked black pepper on top.



Steak and Salad

Our pepper harvest!

1 comment:

donnacp said...

I love this picture of Emma Grace. She looks so angelic. I want to hold her.