Monday, July 30, 2012

baaaaaaaaaby!

I'm tired, so I don't wanna write!!

but.. I'm boiling with "cute"-bugs!!

Emma is so cute!! and tiny and ... well, visiting hours are too short!! It's killing me not to be able to she her at my leisure... I'm telling you, when she comes home.. I'm sorry honey, but I'm only giving her up when she needs to eat!! Today I walked around the neighborhood and got dinner at a Lawson's (making dinner while Rieko is eating wildly unflavored hospital food seems mean) I saw so many neighbors tonight and my tablet is almost flat dead out of batteries from showing Emma's pictures -- particularly her grey/blue eyes! If you know me, you know I'm a cool mother - 'shut yo' mouth' but Emma has  a soft spot, I hope I don't spoil her too much!!
I went to the hospital today and held Emma for almost 2 hours!! It's nowhere near enough! Today, under Rieko's advice and guidance, I also changed her diaper... this is the first of many! I don't mind... today the doggies punished me for leaving them so much... took 30minutes to get the house back to normal! Whatever Emma can do in her diaper can't compare what the two doggies can do in the house when they're feeling blue and have a little bit of diarrhea and full bladders. Thank you Muffy for helping to prepare me! Last night she woke me up almost every hour on the hour too! She's preparing me for the baby!

Can you believe it? I'm a father!... How'd that happen? -- Let's not go into the nitty gritty :p You've got google, go find out about the birds and the bees !! I can't wait to carry Emma in my arms and walk around with her!!





See you space cowboys!

1 comment:

donnacp said...

You're a wonderful dad already. Keep up the good work. Rieko will be blessed. Great husband, great dad.

Blake, what you are feeling with Emma is what dad and I felt the moment you were born. Such joyous moments, cherish them all, for they grow up all too soon. Your'll share the joyous moments, as well as, those times in teaching and training, the dicipline that you don't want to do, and know it's for her good later in life. My son, Emma Grace is truly a gift from God. You and Rieko are blessed and so are dad and I. Love you all mom