Thursday, July 26, 2012

Water Break day 2

Just woke up after a fitful night sleeping at Rieko's mom's house. No news yet on when labour will start!
Rieko went into the hospital last night and is waiting for contractions to begin. Today she sent me a mail saying that one of the nurses told her the contractions usually start 24 hours after the water breaking so it's kind of a wait and see. I have my cellphone with me fully charged and not on vibrate mode so as soon as it begins she can contact me.
When Rieko uploads the picture, I'll attach her hospital food, apparently airplane food is better than hospital food.
I can visit between 3 and 7 pm so I'll be staying at home for the most part and coming back for visiting and if labour starts.
See you later space cowboys

*Edit at 11:25*
Apparently we've got an update from the doctor, if labor doesn't start today (24 hours-ish after her water broke) the doctor will try inducing it tomorrow -- if that doesn't work.. *snick* *snick* out comes the baby!

No comments: