Saturday, July 21, 2012

BぉGBぉgbぉg

The title says it all right?

Lately, I just can't settle down, agreed, work is getting more hectic, but, knowing that we're under 2 weeks until our baby is born just drives me crazy some nights!!! I'm a cool mother -- *shut your mouth* -- and don't really get worked up, and I especially have a difficult time telling the love of my life, so I thought I'd put some low grey shoe on it and drop some letters on it! Where are my low grey shoes? Well.. I left them somewhere in high school when I was studying for the S.A.T's .. (does the test have "."'s between each letter?  Is my punctuation correct? More importantly.. has anyone been checking!?!?!?!

I'm stuck in this programming dilemma... I just can't wrap my head around how to send it out.

anyway.. enjoy the matsuri while I figure it out:

No comments: