Thursday, July 5, 2012

It Is finished! . well almost!

Busy day today.. but at least work is slow.. Thank you Independence Day.

Today we went to the doctor again. Emma is getting so big! She got about 300 grams heavier from last week to this week and her head is big! Or so the doctor said this time. Rieko is up a little and worrying that she's getting too heavy. You're pregnant! You have to gain weight or else how will the baby grow?


After coming back from the doctor, I sucked it up and despite the heat causing me to drip sweat down my nose and everywhere else, I finished assembling the chest of drawers. Next up, sanding and putting the faceplate on each drawer. (Like the one on the top right) After putting it all together, it's quite heavy!!  You can't open all the drawers at once or it will fall over, but you can open about half of them. I'm thinking of attaching all the scrap wood to the back to help offset that.

Something neat: 2 years ago, I got a google voice number, then to get it to call my cellphone, I had to register a switch place that changed the call to a VOIP call, which then went to another place for CBX etc.. it worked but it was crazy tough to set up.. Now I have GrooVeip on the Android.. I can make calls directly from google voice and receive through google voice... how nice is that?
Check it out if you have a droid and want to do free calling via wi-fi/data.

See you space cowboys

No comments: