Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cycling

After a while of not cycling, it was my first day in a while to make it all the way to work and back. ... I've found that runkeeper is acting weird... when I turn it on, it works nicely and tracks my data, sends me updates every kilometer etc, but, even though it updates me all the way to the finish, it doesn't really record to the finish... and.. I can't use my keyboard, send or receive mesages or anything... it pretty much nukes my phone and I have to reset it.. .. great right?
-.-
Well.. anyway.. I did 70km today, going to work I did 24km in the first hour, then 11km in the next 40 min -- curse you Tokyo traffic lights and traffic.

So.. since I burned (burnt?) so many calories, I tried out some new food from Family Mart. They're all new items in the convenience store and they were pretty good... with the exception of the pepsi... seriously.. pepsi makes some weird drinks -- I'm proud/ashamed to say that I've tried most of them:
PEPSI ICE CUCUMBER - 2007
PEPSI Blue Hawaii PINEAPPLE&LEMON - 2008
PEPSI WHITE PEPSI&YOGURT FLAVOR - 2008
PEPSI SHISO JAPANESE REFRESHING FLAVOR - 2009
PEPSI Azuki - 2009
pepsi BAOBAB REFRESHING COLA FLAVOR - 2010
pepsi Mont Blanc - 2010
pepsi CARIBBEAN GOLD WHITE SAPOTE FLAVOR - 2011
pepsi PINK strawberry and milk flavor - 2011
pepsi Salty Watermelon - 2012

Here's a shot of lunch with pepsi salty watermelon to wash it down:

Ok.. well.. it wasn't actually terrible.. but it wasn't great. The shrimp croquette sandwich was alright, the soup had a lemon I squeezed into it and it wasn't so great with lemon, but the fried chicken was good!

Work is so busy these days with the programming projects, and everything else, and now I have a new project to look over and maybe start a super long new programming project in addition to the regular daily stuff... YaY!
Oh by the way... I was thinking on the way home how to compare Java to Javascript... they're about as similar Ass is to Assassin (I couldn't think of any other comparisons) >.< but yeah.. they're drastically different!

Riding the bike today was a blessing since due to all the business I haven't really gotten as much exercise as I was thinking I'd do each week this month. Also, my guitar practice has fallen to the wayside...

Dinner was great tonight! Rieko makes a nice chunky beef stew :) No pictures though because my phone was in time-out.

see you space cowboys

No comments: