Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer

25 more days!
Can you believe it?

It is hot, and getting hotter everyday. I don't know how Emma and Rieko are surviving it.

I don't know why, but summer makes me want spicy food, what about you? We got sudden death sauce and loving it :) My jalapenos are getting HUGE. How do you know when it's the right time to pick them? With habanero, you wait until they fall off the stem easily, I tried pulling on the jalapenos, but they aren't ready to come off sadly.. every time I see that monster jalapeno I just want to toast a corn tortilla and put some fresh slices on it with some cheese... or maybe just bite into it fresh.

Now that I finished the chest of drawers I was thinking about getting back into the android widget making.. I spent most of the train ride home working on the code... then my desktop didn't want to work! Ye Gads! Combined with it *I assume* overheating and crashing, maybe this widget will never be finished! :(

see you next time space cowboys:

No comments: