Friday, June 15, 2012

Ask and ye shall receive!

Well... guess what lady and gentleman... all however many of you actually read this :p I know of at least one!

Remember yesterday how I was complaining about no good TV and asking when Burn Notice would come back? It came out today!! I can't wait to watch it. First we're going through saving hope, then I have Burn Notice and Suits to watch :) let the summer season begin!

Today it was kinda sunny so we went out and bought some plywood and some tools to start building a cabinet. Maybe I'll take pictures as assembly begins! First I'm aiming to make just the frame, then with the scraps I have leftover from the sheets of plywood I'll make a template for drawers. I think 6 drawers, 4 big ones and 2 shallower ones.... should be fun! I haven't decided yet if I'll mask the face of the drawer with a piece of nicer wood, or just well sanded plywood with a stain or maybe some fun colors.

See y'all next time space cowboys.

1 comment:

Ting said...

Yes, I think you need more pictures. Before and after ones are nice.

-Daily reader :P