Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Finger pain

Sunny days drifting away

Today it was bright and sunny so I spent most of the morning working on the balcony.. let me tell you, the tablet is GREAT for this... Transformer turn it on super outdoor mode and I can use it in direct sunlight! The screen is a little small but its other benefits far outweighs that.

Today I won vs the bank! My money is now safely nestled into my savings account ... will I ever get it back again? That's an adventure for another day!

Tonight's dinner was brought to you by Sudden Death!! It was pretty good I think: shrimp sauteed in olive oil with garlic, mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers, then I toasted some quinoa with it, poured in a few tablespoons of sweet thai chili sauce and added a teaspoon of sudden death. Then I poured in enough water to boil the quinoa, covered the pot and let the quinoa boil for 10 min or so -- pulled the lid off and boiled down the unabsorbed water and put it on some lettuce. I shoulda added some nuts to it! I topped it with some shredded cheddar cheese to cover for the spice, and added a little extra sudden death to my serving:

Check out the pic!
see you space cowboys

No comments: