Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fluffy Tredux!!

You want pics? Today is pic-tastic!!

Today had to have been the busiest Saturday I've had in forever. I woke up, and had fluffy pancakes.. tredux? (what comes after redux?) Here's the recipe:
(by the way, if you've been cooking with Sudden Death, make sure your pan is scoured or you'll have spicy pancakes like us)
  • 1 cup yogurt and 2 teaspoons baking powder, combine and let sit for 20 min
  • 2 cups flower 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons sugar sifted together
  • 1/2 cup soda
  • 2 eggs, I separate the white from the yolk and make a meringue
  • gently combine and cook!
Here are pics of the process:



Yogurt and baking powder
Flour mix

Meringue
Thick pancake
Adding blueberries
extra fluffy!!
So.. I think I've succeeded in finding a recipe that tastes great and makes extra fluffy pancakes! Please try it and let me know how it works for you!
After these epic pancakes were finished, I launched 3 projects for work by 1pm.. YaY me! -.- Following the extremely busy Saturday morning, I managed to get a lot of work done on cutting and assembling the chest of drawers -- Laundry was hanging outside so I had to go down to my parking space and back countless times to cut wood. Due to Rieko's vigilance on cutting back our electricity by unplugging all things plugged in and not being in use, my cordless drill died and the back up battery had no charge... (it was in the charger, but didn't get charged since some vigilante unplugged it) I assembled 1 and 1/3 drawers today and cut about 6... maybe? I have to go to the store and get the slides for the drawers tomorrow or next weekend.. but it's looking pretty good, check it out:
Corgi Sized Drawer

First Drawer
Finally.. We're having our baby sooner than later.. so let's have some before and after pictures of Rieko's belly: (she doesn't want her messy hair on the interwebs)

Only 1 more month!! can you believe it?? I'm nervous and excited! I want our baby to grow up with love and have every opportunity to develop her own unique personality. I can't wait to see Emma :)


2 comments:

Ting said...

I'm so excited for you two (three?) Blake! Hope you will share pictures of Emma with us.

Unknown said...

definitely!!