Monday, June 25, 2012

May the noom be with you.

Ok, so a few posts back, my post was "Mr. Chubby" so I'm starting to watch my diet and train again.

So I downloaded "Noom" - http://www.noom.com/ - and am trying it out... the calorie tracker is super easy to use, and it's supposed to have a personal training A.I. suggesting stuff for me to do. Tonight I did a little bit of running, 1min run, 30sec sprint at the park with Lily.... our chubby little corgi. She was so-so, she ran a couple sprints with me :) Just need to keep it up a few times a week with her and we'll both be in fighting shape!

I saw on Men's Health a chin-up work out which I'm just dying to start! I got up to 20 chin-ups at one point, so.. let's do it again! I've stuck to this blog for about 30 days, so I should be able to stick to this too! I'm starting to get some drive back for exercising :)

see you space cowboys.

No comments: