Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Post number 25!

WOW! I did it! 25 posts in a row, more or less everyday!

Got my todo list fixed and working. This week is crazy busy, between Hiroya and I, I don't know how we're doing it! I hope this month turns out to be a great month so work will be "happy".

Tomorrow is another check up for the baby. She's probably huge now! Every time we go, the doctor comments on how long her legs are and says it's because of me... not that I have particularly long legs mind you.. I'm just tall... However Rieko gets irritated because she's short, not due to abnormally short legs though..

Bill is suffering through rehab for his knee surgery, so I sent his father's day gift a little early. I was really leaning towards some running shoes or maybe some track suit, but really, why rub salt in the wounds? I just got a little set of starbucks coffee since well, who doesn't like coffee? (even if it is starbucks :p)

see you space cowboy.

No comments: