Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Strumming the pain in my fingers

Yesterday's title was about finger pain, and it continues today! After I finished work this morning I went shopping again to get some more parts for the chest of drawers I'm working on. So far, parts are at about the equivalent of USD $40. I think when I finish, it'll be about $100 for a huge chest of drawers.

I started using Noom on Monday, and I'm already down about 2kg! Amazing! but really each week I go up and down 3kg, where is this weight coming and going?? I want a meteoric weight loss!! Speaking of, why is meteoric only used for rising? I always feel like they fall, and fall fast! Like my weight hopefully! I started a simple auxiliary exercise program, but man I'm sore today. Just some wide grip chin-ups, squats, push-ups and dragons. I'm out of shape, so I'm taking it easy... just trying to go for 3 times a week at first at easy - moderate levels. Once I get a good rhythm going ( and I really hope I do!) I'll try to jack it up some more!

Anyone watch Masterchef? Man I have a hankering for some molten lava cake, but Rieko made banana bread. It's tasty.. but not lava chocolate cake!! We love these cooking shows, and watch Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef and Top chef every year :)

Going back to the title, my fingers are in pain because I'm learning to shift A-E-D chords on the guitar -- now I have baby calluses on my fingers!

Today's dinner was brought to us by sudden death.. actually every meal was! It's quite tasty! Check out the dinner shot below:

Tofu with sudden death, and a chicken salad.

see you space cowboys

No comments: