Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mr. Chubby

It's been a while since I wrote a post after work... no wait.. I did that yesterday!

Thanks for the comment Mom! Yeah.. banking is a pain in the nether regions.

I was messing around browsing TheOatmeal's stuff, and I found a "blog cussing analyzer" -- I got a score of 0%!! ... I suppose I'll have to fill a whole post with swearing now to break even... here goes:

J/K!! I'm really quite surprised that I've had some "colorful" posts.. or I feel like they've been colorful.. without any swearing!  Pretty neat huh?

Anyway, had a nice late-ish evening jog yesterday, it was fun to go out and just cruise at 5:40/km for 3km, lately I've been doing HIIT -- which stands for Hurl Intestines Into Teeth (High intensity interval training) -- 30seconds dash, 1min run, and I run through the course under the cherry blossom trees, so I do stuff like "shuffle quick-step stair climb" start at the the bottom, go up 1 step right, left, go down right-left, go up two steps right -left put the right foot on the third step, then back down, keep repeating go up two steps, down one until you get to the top... I like to choose a reeeeeeeeeeeeally long staircase for this...  I do some squat jumps, some monkey bars, chin-ups, body-weight rows and jump over stuff... that's probably the worst... I'm really tired and trying to jump clean over metal bars mid-thigh height... I haven't hit my foot and slipped yet.. but .. it's close!

After running a marathon at the end of April though, I've been having a tough time getting up the will power to push myself -.- Any suggestions? I've got about 10kg I'd like to get rid of!! Maybe I'm secretly wanting to increase my girth to support Rieko's pregnant belly.

I could write a lot more, but then I wouldn't have anything to write about on other days! So in closing, check out 2012's new addition to my pepper garden!

No comments: