Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Tuesday

JQuery ...

Bleh.. it's actually pretty useful. I've been elbow deep in php and javascript writing little snippets and cleaning up our company web site. I love doing ajax stuff and making everything sync live in the background! Today's task was to read my inbox and make a todo list from it for the team. It's all good, except the todo list isn't quite finished.. for some reason, the location I want to put it on the webpage just doesn't want to let it click!! but on the test page it's all good... maybe it's time to clean up the home page so everything works better! I wrote it so long ago, before I was very good at php or JSON so... yeah. I coulda done a lotta stuff better! but now the thing is a couple thousand lines of code, so rewriting isn't so fun!

We'll see what tomorrow brings!


No comments: