Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday number 3

Happy Friday!!

As this busy week comes to a close... well maybe, I probably have to work on Saturday too, I kicked my ass with some weight training and running!

BRUTAL!

Here's the run down:
Weights: super-set -
Chin-up -> Sissy Squat -> Bench press -> Sumo Goblet Squat -> Shoulder press -> Pull-overs

Then I run like this:
2 km run/sprint 1min/30sec, 30seconds step jumps, 30 seconds standing high jump, 1 staircase quick step shuffle, Monkey Bars, Jump over large rocks in a row, then jog it home... Soon I'll add a "Climb tall metal thing that looks like a curvy ladder" and "Jump over wooden thing that looks like a hamster play-pen" and body weight row  and dips and curls before jogging home....

Sounds fun right?

Oh by the way, I'm testing out adsense, what do you think?

see you space cowboy

No comments: