Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Mondays

How's it?
It be Monday, you know what that means... riding the super early train!! I believe this is the last express, or second to last express, until after the morning rush fininshes!! The guy across the aisle from me has an Ipad.. I bet he saw my transformer and had Eeepad envy!!
Anything of excite to report? I started making a new design for a custom chest of drawers. We decided that even with the price of the tools, it's still better to buy plywood and build it rather than spend the money on a pre built number that won't quite fit perfectly in our closet. I'm planning on making 8 drawers, six deep ones and two shallower drawers at the top. So far I've kinda drawn out the frame... next up drawers!!
Oh, TB, my dad, just had surgery on his knee. All 5 of you readers out there, send him your best wishes and prayers. He got his knee replaced (whatever that means, my wife had horrible thoughts that he got a whole new robotic leg from the knee down) I hear that the rehabilitation is incredibly tough and painful!
I really want to root my transformer, but as far as I can find on the net, there are only two ways to do that -- downgrade to WW (world wide) version .15 and run the root, then save it and upgrade to my version: .22 or just unlock the bootlocker with Asus's tool and install a rooted rom. The second option voids your warranty, but I've read stories of people who voided it, broke it, and still RMA'd and got it fixed. Also, if I unlock, there is an ubuntu rom for the transformer... how cool is that? Android and Ubuntu on the same device? Sounds pretty sweet to me. I'm still mulling it over.
Man, my fingertips feel like they're healing from paper cuts, guitar strings are sharp!! Speaking of papercuts.. I've been realy liking Gym Class Heroes lately... namely "The Fighter" or whatever it's called... check it out it's a great song!!
see you space cowboys.
*cue music*

No comments: