Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Busy Days are here at last

And another busy day bites the dust! Since I've gone back to working the morning shift, it's been CRAZY busy. Why? Just good timing I suppose. There's talk that TPTB want to shift us to a 24 hour schedule.. Crazy no? Dibs on the early morning shift. The problem is finding someone with the skills we need whose willing to work for peanuts.

I got my health check back. Basically the same as last year, everything's good, but I'm a little chubby. I need to work on that I suppose... My work out plan kinda fizzled out, I'm still running, but I just didn't have any time to focus on it since I was spending close to 18 hours a day on work stuff... the only thing I can do is do what I can until I get a chance to do something better... Also, I'll admit, I've become a bit of a chocolate monster lately... I know it's not good for me, but I like to have 1 little bar (about 200kcal) on the train on the way home from work. Ah well, better than an evening beer I suppose!!

Haven't worked on the android program in a while, too many things taking my attention, lately I've been trying to play the guitar more and man are my fingers getting sore!! They're a little red today from my practice shifting from G -> D -> Amin -> C. I also know D minor but haven't mastered it yet. Well... I really haven't mastered any of them yet, but they're pretty good.

See you space Cowboy.

No comments: